Health and Safety is our number one priority.
For your safety and to put your mind at ease, we have listed our protocols below. In addition to our mandatory hand towel service/ hand washing for our clients prior to their appointments, we will be following through with the following:
- Front entranceway security to ensure proper social distancing and safety,
one client entering or leaving at a time.
Technicians will continue to wear whichever PPE they are comfortable with for the duration of the service,
as they were doing prior .
-Items available at the front for each guest while they check in
(disposable mask, gloves, alcohol wipes for your personal items)
- We do not permit shoes in our space, but we do offer disposable hospital socks to maintain our shoe free facility. Socks must be permitted unless in the ashram room.
- Our refreshment area /main seating is open, including water.
If you do bring a beverage it is covered in a reusable cup that goes home with you.
-Retail can be pre-ordered / appointments can be made to shop specific retail.
We will have items on display but will keep most retail stored away to avoid cross contamination.
To add to what we were already providing for your health and safety the last year:
-Acrylic shield in the nail room as well as upgraded ventilation units for nail dust collection.
-Personal disposable nail kits and linings for each visit.
- Technicians have upgraded their PPE usage as well as their education on BBP, CV-19, Sanitation Protocols as well as other educational opportunities while in quarantine.
- Cleaning time in between each client extended, including use of UV Sanitation Light.
- Upgraded sterilization equipment.
- Enhanced Record Keeping of your visits
-Upgraded booking system.
- Health and Safety Promise Book with all MSDS information and policies, as well as technicians accomplishment look books are available for your viewing.